Expert Blockchain Specialist
This course helps the (reader) to understand the basics Of Blockchain, Of Blockchain for Bitcoins and Other applications like setting up Smart Contracts. Further this course helps setting up Bitcoin Wallets, Transactions, and understanding of Cryptography, Mining, Security of Bitcoins.
Beginner to Intermediate to Advanced.
Blockchain SpecialistCourse Objectives
- In this course, you will learn about:Decentralized Computing Applications, Ledger (DAPP), Blockchain, Bitcoin Technology.
- Devices and applications required for implementing BitC0in and DAP?
After competing this course, you Will be able to:
Explore the possibilities of building Blockchain for developing Bitcoin to effect payments, clearing settlement, mining and other related processes.
Will be able to take advantage of Bitcoins ‘underlying Blockchain Technology to build massive scalable decentralized applications.
Table Of Contents Outline
- Exploring the Bitcoin eco (network) system- setting up of Wallets, effecting transactions. providing security. mining, Proof of Work in Bitcoin.
- Exploring Cryptography primitives, protocols required for Bitcoin.
- Exploring the Application of Cryptography for setting up of Wallets, effecting transactions, providing security, mining Proof of Work in Bitcoin..
- Describing the Blockchain Fundamentals.
- understanding Mining Process.
- Exploring the Applications of Blockchain technology to set up Smart contracts and DAPP protocols.
- Exploring alternative currencies.
- Exploring risks, attacks and future of Bitcoin.
- Case Studies.
|Exam Codes||Blockchain Specialist S08-512 (Academy customers use the same codes)|
|Launch Date||Jul 11 2017|
|Number of Questions||90|
|Type of Questions||Multiple|
|Length of Test||120 Minutes|
|Recommended Experience||Beginner to Intermediate to Advanced|
Experienced Linux® system administrators responsible for managing OpenStack environments who want to learn: