Python is a High-level, Interpreted, interactive & powerful Object-oriented scripting language. Python's interactive mode makes it easy to test short snippets of code. There's also a bundled development environment called IDLE. Is easily extended by adding new modules implemented in a compiled language such as C or C++. Runs anywhere, including Mac OS X, Windows, Linux and Unix.
Beginner to Intermediate or anyone who is either a new Learner in Programming, or someone who knows other Programming Languages like C, C++, Java & Ruby but wants to get introduced to Python programming.
PYTHON Course Objectives
- How to program in Python.
- Implementing Data types, statement, operators and strings etc.
- Implementing OOPs in Python.
- Create GUI Applications using Python.
- Connecting with databases.
- Implementing TCP Socket connectivity.
- Create your first program in Python IDLE.
- Use Arrays, and Data structures.
- Implement Error Handling.
- Implement OOPs concepts in your programming.
- Create Application with support of graphics in python.
Table Of Contents Outline
Part I : Essential Is of Programming with Python
1. Python: An Introduction.
2. Creating your First program in Python.
3. Data Types: Classifying data in Python.
4. Implementing Input and Output operations.
5. Operators: Performing logical and mathematical operations.
6. Statements: Controlling the Program flow.
7. Strings: A Sequence of Characters.
8. Arrays: Arranging Similar Objects Systematically.
9. Implementing functions in Python.
10. Lists and Tuples: Managing data Systematically.
11. Dictionaries and other Data Structures (link list, Stacks, Queues).
12. Recursion and Algorithms in Python.
Part 2: Object Oriented Programming
13. Implementing Oops concepts, Classes and Objects.
14. Implementing Inheritance in Python.
15. Implementing Polymorphism in Python.
16. Interfaces and Abstraction in Python.
Part 3: Implementing Graphics in Python
17. Creating GUI using Python.
Part 4: Accessing Data in Python
18 . Handling Files I/O.
19. Connecting to Database in python.
Part 5: Additional Concepts
20. Handling Errors and Exceptions.
21. Regular Expressions.
22. Interacting with Networks.
23. Handling Concurrency using Threads.
24. Handling numbers, dates and Times.
Part 6: Labs
25. Implementing Expressions, Variables, Quotes, Basic Math operations, Strings: Basic
String Operations &String Methods, List, Tuples, Dictionaries, Arrays.
26. Implementing Statements and Functions.
27. Implementing OOPS concepts.
28. Implementing Exception Handling and Multithreading.
29. Implementing GUI Programming using Tkinter.
30. Connecting to MySQL Database.
31. Implementing connections with TCP and UDP Sockets in Python.
|Exam Codes||PYTHON S07-114 (Academy customers use the same codes)|
|Launch Date||May 01 2017|
|Number of Questions||70|
|Type of Questions||MULTIPLE CHOICE|
|Length of Test||120 Minutes|
|Recommended Experience||If you know any programming language like c,c++, java, ruby, etc its very easy to adapt to python|
Experienced Linux® system administrators responsible for managing OpenStack environments who want to learn: