Star Certification in Star Cyber Secure User
Star Cyber Secure user is awareness Global certification program. In this course user learn briefly about data security and various computer and network associated theats such as identity theft, online banking ,credit card fraud, phishing scams, virus and backdoors, emails hoaxes, loss of confidential information, sex offenders lurking online, hacking attacks and social engineering also suggest their relevant solutions.
This course is specially design for all people who is using latest gazettes like computer, Smart Phone , Tablet, internet or anything related to digital technology for securing data and information.
In this course, you will learn about:
This class will immerse students into an interactive environment where they Will acquire a fundamental understanding Of various computer and network security threats.
After competing this course, you will be able to:
- Understanding basic security measure.
- Understand how to secure online transaction.
- Understand how to secure from Virus, and other miscellaneous.
Table Of Contents Outline
1. Introduction to Cyber Secure User.
2. Describing Data Security and Its Need.
3. Securing Windows, Linux and MAC Operating systems.
4. Exploring Browser and Internet Safety.
5. Exploring Email and how to secure from email threats.
6. Social Networking: Associated Risk and Solutions.
7. Safeguarding the Mobile Devices.
8. Cloud and Its Associated Threats.
9. Communicating securely over network connections.
10. Threats and Solutions.
11. Preparing for Unforeseen Threats.
|Exam Codes||SCSU S09-001 (Academy customers use the same codes)|
|Launch Date||Apr 01 2016|
|Number of Questions||60|
|Type of Questions||MULTIPLE CHOICE|
|Length of Test||120 Minutes|
Experienced Linux® system administrators responsible for managing OpenStack environments who want to learn: