Winter Special Selenium Training in Gurgaon
AP2V is a leading institute for Selenium Training in Gurgaon. We are offering exclusive Winter Selenium Software Training in Gurgaon to those youngsters who are looking to become a software tester or QA Analyst. Companies like TCS, Accenture and Genpact hire those engineers who have a software testing certification in manual and automation. Our Winter Selenium Software Course in Gurgaon is a job oriented program. We offer training in our well-equipped modern IT infrastructure. It is a project based training program.
Some Highlights on Winter Selenium Training in Gurgaon
At AP2V, you will work on certain projects to understand challenges in the field. We will offer a comprehensive winter Selenium automation course in Gurgaon. Our basic to advanced Selenium course covers-
Introduction to Selenium testing automation
Selenium Web Driver automation
Take a deep dive into Selenium IDE and RC
Learn terminologies of TestNG
Advanced user interactions and cross-browser testing
Selenium Grid concept and much more...
Who can be eligible to enroll in the Winter Selenium Automation course in Gurgaon?
Our Winter Selenium Training in Gurgaon program is well suitable for those candidates who have C or Java knowledge. It helps to learn the software easily.
What are the Job Opportunities after Pursuing Winter Selenium Classroom Training in Gurgaon?
It is a job oriented program. After completion of 70% of the course, you can apply to MNCs and various international levels organizations such as Accenture, Genpact, and TCS. Our course will make you eligible for various job titles such as software developers, software testers, QA engineers and software analysts. The salary package of a fresher in software testing starts from 2.5 to 4 lacs per annum. You would expect to get attractive hikes after some years of experience.
Why Join AP2V for Winter Selenium Automation Course in Gurgaon?
- We are a leading IT institute in Delhi NCR with our branches in Delhi, Noida, and Gurgaon.
- Training is provided through industry experts who have years of experience in handling software testing.
- Our training classroom is well equipped with IT infrastructures such as projectors, digital pads, and Wi-Fi.
- Our lab is open to practice every day.
- Training is provided through live projects and case studies.
- We let you participate in several seminars and personality development classes to become well prepared for interviews.
- Our placement record is 100%. We have provided the best support for placement by arranging interviews and preparing through spoken English, mock tests and group discussions.