AP2V Gurgaon is counted among the finest institutions for Artificial Intelligence technology learning. This Artificial Intelligence training institute in Gurgaon, shot to fame for encouraging brilliance and teaching with only the latest technology. We are at the brink of an AI revolution with leading corporations shifting their focus to advancing AI research. In such a dynamic field, it is vital that you seek Artificial Intelligence training in Gurgaon from a premier institute like AP2V Gurgaon to ensure that you secure the best placements in the market.
Mapping the Latest Trends in Artificial Intelligence
Some of the best minds of the 21st century are working in machine learning applications to develop and further new-fangled AI technologies.
- Experts conducted studies that show AI is to augment the efficacy of logistics. For instance, corporations such as Kiva Systems and more recently Amazon Robotics have implemented a blend of AT tech and superior robotics for offering their top box retailers with extraordinary logistics solutions.
- Moreover, machine learning algorithms have churned out technology to train customer service representatives in better verbal communications.
- In fact, AI tech can also create ingenious content! The SaaS platform by Wibbitz aids publishers in transforming penned down scripts in to stunning videos. Such is the brilliance of inventive AI video production.
Prepare for a Thriving Career in Artificial Intelligence
Opting for an Artificial Intelligence Degree is the perfect way to build a flourishing career. This is a field that is full of immeasurable possibilities as the future is Stephen Hawking Artificial Intelligence. A swift market survey indicates that the top salaried jobs in the field of AI are of a Machine learning engineer, Data scientist and even a Research scientist.
Furthermore, you may choose undertake Artificial Intelligence Certification and work as a Research and Development engineer, a Business intelligence developer or even as a brilliant Computer vision engineer.
Individuals and engineering aspirants who wish to begin a stellar Machine Learning Course can train with us at AP2V Gurgaon. With a stellar infrastructure and expertly crafted AI tutorial, our unparalleled resources offer you all you need to understand the basics of AI and machine learning with ease. Our module is peppered with constructive live projects, case studies that are undertaken real time in addition to a whole host of study material!
What does it mean to be AI?
There are innumerable applications of Artificial Intelligence today. Yet in the essence, Artificial intelligence means to be a computer program that functions as an intelligent machine. AI is often programmed to behave, function and respond akin to humans. For instance, an AI is imbibed with certain capabilities such as speech recognition and even learning!
Which programming language is used in artificial intelligence?
This decision chiefly depends on the programmer, who decides the language to program in. However, AI (Artificial Intelligence) programs are most frequently written in Java, Python, Lisp, Prolog and even C/C++.
Is Siri is an artificial intelligence?
Apple's Siri is an offshoot that happens to stem from a venture initially created by the SRI International Artificial Intelligence Center. Siri is imbibed with a speech recognition software offered by Nuance Communications. Furthermore, Siri by Apple operates with the aid of highly developed machine learning technology.
What are the different types of artificial intelligence?
There exist four major types of artificial intelligence. Type I AI is Reactive machines, while Type II AI is Limited memory. Type III AI is known as the Theory of mind and the Type IV AI is Self-awareness.
Should you wish to further explore the boundaries that divide machines from humans you must study the matter in depth and enrol for an Artificial Intelligence online course!
Is machine learning the same as artificial intelligence?
There lies a very subtle difference between the two. When you shall enrol in a Artificial Intelligence and machine learning institute, you grasp that the idea of Machine Learning is one that enables systems to attain Artificial Intelligence. That being said, there are many theories that you learn during Artificial Intelligence training that are applicable in Machine Learning.
What is artificial intelligence in simple terms?
In layman terms, Artificial intelligence (AI) is the capacity of a laptop or computer program or any machine to think and learn. This sector tries to imbibe computer programs with the brilliance of the human mind and its capacity to think. To gain a deeper insight, you may want to become masters in Artificial Intelligence.
Get the AP2V Gurgaon Advantage:
We excel in aiding our students outshine the competition with the best Artificial Intelligence coaching.
- AP2V Gurgaon offers you the best way to learn Artificial Intelligence with trainers who have been certified professionals with years of industry work experience.
- Our team of skilled experts is available constantly to aid and support your quest for Artificial Intelligence training with wise counsel and practical lessons.
- Using state-of-the-art technology and the latest e-books in the field of Artificial Intelligence coaching we ensure you state up to date with the latest developments in the AI sector.
- Our Google machine learning course is sought after as it is exceedingly reasonably priced. Moreover, we extend flexible payment alternatives to cater to every deserving candidate.
- What is more is that our institute brings you customizable sessions. These allow you to attend class around your schedule and work simultaneously, which is a big boon for working professionals who wish to further their knowledge with an AI (Artificial Intelligence) Course.
At AP2V Gurgaon, our goal is to offer you an unparalleled Artificial Intelligence tutorial. We’re steadfast supporters of a quality education and truly believe in supporting our students. So if your mission is to become masters in Artificial Intelligence, your path ahead is clear. Your search for the finest Artificial Intelligence training in Gurgaon ends at AP2V Gurgaon. Give us a call at +91 124 4364210 or simply visit us at our training facility in Gurgaon for any further course information!
Introduction to Machine Learning
Lesson : 1 | Duration 1.5 hours
- What is Artificial Intelligence?
- What is Machine Learning?
- Why Python for Machine Learning?
Introduction to Script
Lesson : 2 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Course Overview
- What is Script, program?
- Types of Scripts
- Difference between Script and Programming Languages
Environment for ML
Lesson : 3 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Install Python IDE | IDE - Sublime Text
- Python Download and Installation on Windows, Linux and Mac
- Execute the Script
- Interactive and Script Mode
- Python File Extensions
- SETTING PATH IN Windows
- Python Comments
- Quit the Python Shell
Lesson : 4 | Duration 1.5 hours
- What is Python?
- Why Python?
- Who Uses Python?
- Interpreted languages
- Advantages and disadvantages
- Downloading and installing
- Running standalone scripts under Linux
- Date Types
- The if, else, and elif statements
- for and while loops
- Syntax of function definition
- What is a module?
- The import statement
- Virtual environment
Lesson : 5 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Ndarray Object
- Data types
- Array attributes
- Array Creation Routines
- Array from Existing Data
- Indexing & Slicing
- Sort, Search, & Counting Functions
Lesson : 6 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Data structures
- Basic Functionally
- Working with Text Data
Matplotlib: Python Plotting
Lesson : 7 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Matplotlib vs pyplot vs and pylab
- Data For Matplotlib Plots
- Create Your Plot
- add_axes() and add_subplot()
- Work with Size of Figures
- Plotting Routines
- Customizing PyPlot
- Showing, Saving And Closing Your Plot
Lesson : 8 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Datasets and Libraries
- Figure Aesthetic
- Color Palette
- Kernel Density Estimates
- Visualizing Pairwise Relationship
- Plotting Categorical Data
Lesson : 9 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Loading an example dataset
- Shape of the data arrays
- Learning and predicting
- Model persistence
- Refitting and updating parameters
Lesson : 10 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Methods in Classification
- Selecting Classification Methods
- Implementing KNN in Scikit-Learn on IRIS dataset
- K-Nearest Neighbors in scikit-learn
- Regression Models
- Linear Regression
- Logistic Regression
- Polynomial Regression
- Implementation of Linear Regression
Lesson : 11 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Supervised Vs Unsupervised Learning
- Preparing data
- K-Means Clustering
- Hierarchical Clustering
- K Means vs Hierarchical clustering
- t-SNE Clustering
- DBSCAN Clustering
Artificial Neural Network
Lesson : 12 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Biological Neuron
- ANN versus BNN
- Model of Artificial Neural Network
- Network Topology
- Training the Neural Network
- Loss Function
Natural Language Processing
Lesson : 13 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Working with Stop Words
- Get Antonyms
- Word Stemming
- Stemming vs Lemmatization
- Sentiment analysis with Reviews
Lesson : 14 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Graphs and Tensors
- Example of TensorFlow with Python