Leading the list of the finest centers for AWS training in Gurgaon is AP2V Gurgaon. We present system administrator aspirants with a total array of convenient AWS lessons in addition to direction from the best AWS trainers in the industry. The industry standard core curriculum at our AWS training institute in Gurgaon has assisted innumerable candidates in mastering the nuances of cloud computing to hone a budding career in AWS.
The Latest AWS Trends
The advancement of Cloud computing has made it one of the universally preferred platforms for businesses to further their digital presence. Companies across the world are now focussed on growing and advancing their IT portfolios. In such a digitally charged milieu, companies have realized pertinent business goals such as increased cost effectiveness and streamlining of operations via leasing software. There are a numbers of vendors who help them do so, but Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the market leader along with Microsoft and Google.
This is precisely why so many individuals hold AWS Training in high regard. Since the universal cloud market is set to reach $190 billion in 2018, Forrester Research forecasts innumerable opportunities for those pursuing a career in AWS.
Incomparable Work Opportunities for Top AWS Professionals
Getting certified is only the first step for a thriving career awaits you when you finish certification from AP2V Gurgaon.
Whether you choose to work as Amazon Web Services support Engineer, an Amazon Web Services Cloud Engineer or even a Solution Architect within Amazon Web Services; the sky is the limit to your ambitions. The Indian job market welcomes certified individuals with a strong skill set and we help you hone the right skills for the job!
We help you begin with the basics of our AWS Training Material and gradually master Solutions Architect Associate Learning. Our authorized trainers have the skills to proffer the Best AWS Training with visual aids, case studies, practical sessions for programming and even live projects. The module we designed is graced with Top AWS tips making ours the finest course offered in the country at reasonably priced rates.
How much time it will take to learn AWS?
When you enrol for a course studying AWS fundamentals your estimated time of completion would depend on multiple commitments you have. While some individuals cope with a full-time job, others pursue their education while taking classroom training in AWS. Provided you invest a minimum of 80 hours for your AWS Course, you can complete your AWS Certification in 2 months.
Those who are amateurs in Amazon AWS Training should ideally focus on investing 120 hours or even between 2 and 3 months of preparation to become an AWS Solution Architect.
What is a AWS certification?
Taking an Amazon Web Services Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate examination is the path to getting certified. That being said, this is the only assessment that earns you the job of a system administrator. Clearing this test with flying colours would require you to possess a great deal of technical proficiency as well as theoretical familiarity with intricate facets of the AWS Cloud Computing.
How to learn AWS from professionals?
If it is your aim to become an AWS Certified Solutions Architect then you must train with the Best Institute For AWS in Gurgaon. AP2V Gurgaon is regarded as one of leading AWS Training Institutes in the country and can offer you professional assistance for training in Amazon Web Services.
How does Amazon Web services work?
Understanding the functions of Amazon Web Services is simple once you grasp that they extend a wide range of global compute as well as data storage, database solutions. They aid companies with analytics, applications and deployment services that streamline operations for conglomerates increasing operational efficacy and reducing IT expenses. Moreover Amazon Web Services can also aid companies in expanding their applications.
Why do we need Amazon Web Service?
Amazon Web Services extend the coveted Virtual private cloud that can aid businesses in hosting their services on a private network. This ensures that it cannot be reached via internet. That being said, it can correspond with resources from the identical network. An excellent security feature, it offers organizations great flexibility allowing them to enjoy a private access while restricting hackers as well as other individuals from reaching the database or availing the resources via the internet.
Our AWS Training in Gurgaon includes:
- Adopting a role-based approach, we aid you in enhancing your cloud skills. It is all in the interests of facilitating your preparation for your assessment for the Amazon Web Services certification.
- Using a spate of diverse digital as well as on-site training methods, we help you advance your knowledge of creating, installing as well as operating infrastructure as well as various applications on Amazon Web Services Cloud.
- We help you garner a comprehensive understanding of each of the facets of Amazon Web Services so you can secure prime jobs in the industry
- Our sessions shall empower you to be transformed into a professional who can aid businesses in speedy innovation
- You can possess the skills to create enhanced solutions for your employer’s clients. Furthermore, you can then attain your goals with greater efficacy.
- Our training utilizes various perspectives these include online training, classroom training and even case studies that help you gain a superior understanding of cloud computing.
- What is more is that our course teaches you advanced software development in addition to developer operational abilities for the AWS Cloud bionetwork.
At AP2V Gurgaon, our intention is to clarify AWS Concepts for students and young professionals. We’re dedicated to offering the best AWS Online Training in Gurgaon to help your desire for a thriving career in cloud computing. Join our AWS Course right away so you can build your way to a bright career. Reach us at +91 124 4364210 or stopover at our schooling centre in Gurgaon for supplementary information on AWS Course Fee and more.
INTRODUCTION TO CLOUD COMPUTING
Lesson : 1 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Why Cloud Computing?
- Benefits of Cloud Computing
TYPES OF CLOUD COMPUTING
Lesson : 2 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- Community Cloud
- Infrastructure as a Service
- Software as a Service
- Platform as a Service
Lesson : 3 | Duration 1.5 hours
- What is virtualization?
- Virtualization and cloud computing
- Types of virtualization
- Virtualization terminologies
AMAZON WEB SERVICES (AWS)
Lesson : 4 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Introduction to AWS
- Introduction to the AWS products
- Regions and Availability Zones
- Signing up for AWS
- AWS Free usage tier
- Introduction AWS management console
Lesson : 5 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Understanding AMI
- Launching your first AWS instance
- On-demand instance pricing
- Reserved Instance Pricing
- Spor instance pricing
- Setting up security
- Security group
- Choosing the AMI
- Creating the new AMI
- IP Addresses Scheme
- Public and Private IP's
- Deploying a new instance from the created AMI
- AMI Migrations
- Key Pairs
- Elastic IP's
ELB (ELASTIC LOAD BALANCER)
Lesson : 6 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Introduction to ELB
- Basic ELB concepts
- Internet-facing ELB
- VPC-facing ELB
- Create an ELB (Elastic Load Balancer)
- Adding and removing instances on ELB
EBS (ELASTIC BLOCK STORAGE)
Lesson : 7 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Create EBS volumes
- Delete EBS volumes
- Attach and detach EBS volumes
- Mounting and un-mounting EBS volume
- Creating and deleting snapshots
- Creating volumes from snapshots
S3 (SIMPLE STORAGE SERVICE) AND GLACIER
Lesson : 8 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Object Storage versus Traditional Block and File Storage
- What is S3?
- RRS (Reduced Redundancy Storage)
- S3 durability and redundancy
- S3 Buckets
- S3 Uploading Downloading
- S3 Permissions
- S3 Object Versioning
- S3 Lifecycle Policies
- Amazon Glacier
AMAZON VIRTUAL PRIVATE CLOUD (AMAZON VPC)
Lesson : 9 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC)
- Route Tables
- Internet Gateways
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) Option Sets
- Elastic IP Addresses (EIPs)
- Elastic Network Interfaces (ENIs)
- Security Groups
- Network Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- Network Address Translation (NAT) Instances and NAT Gateways
- Virtual Private Gateways (VPGs), Customer Gateways (CGWs), and Virtual Private
- Networks (VPNs)
Lesson : 10 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Cloudwatch dashboard
- Configuring Monitoring services
- Settings thresholds
- Configuring actions
- Creating a Cloudwatch alarm
- Getting statistics for EC2 instances
- Monitoring other AWS services
- Configuring Notifications
- Integrating Cloudwatch with Autoscaling
SIMPLE NOTIFICATION SERVICES (SNS)
Lesson : 11 | Duration 1.5 hours
- What is SNS?
- Creating a topic
- Create subscription
- Subscribe to the subscription (SQS, Email, HTTP)
SES (SIMPLE EMAIL SERVICES)
Lesson : 12 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Bulk Email Service
SQS (SIMPLE QUEUE SERVICE)
Lesson : 13 | Duration 1.5 hours
SQS (SIMPLE QUEUE SERVICE)
Lesson : 14 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Horizontal vs, vertical scaling
- Create a launch configuration
- Create an Autoscaling group
- Create a policy for your Auto Scaling group
- Set up an auto-scaled, load-balanced Amazon EC2 application
AWS IDENTITY AND ACCESS MANAGEMENT (IAM)
Lesson : 15 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Creating Users and Groups
- Applying Policies
- Password Policy
- Command line management
RELATIONAL DATABASE SERVICE (RDS)
Lesson : 16 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Selecting the Database type (MySQL)
- Configuring the database
- Creating database
- Configuring the backups
- Configuring the maintenance windows
- Connecting to the database
Lesson : 17 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Creating a Dynamodb
- Configuring alarms
- Adding data manually
Lesson : 18 | Duration 1.5 hours
- What is cloud formation?
- Deploying template
- Create Stack
- Delete Stack
- Provisioning application resources with CloudFormation
Lesson : 19 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Use of CloudFront
- Creating a CloudFront distribution
- Hosting a website of CloudFront distribution
- Implementing restrictions
- Configuring origins and behaviors
- CND (Content Delivery Network)
DOMAIN NAME SYSTEM (DNS) AND AMAZON ROUTE 53
Lesson : 20 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Domain Name system ( DNS) overview
- Understanding DNS records
- Route 53 overview
- Routing Policies
- Health Check