With collaboration at its core, DevOps works as a link between development and operations teams. It helps to bring better level of productivity, faster deployment rate, and effective automation into a software product. You can shape up a bright career in this field by gaining multidisciplinary skills related to the entire product lifecycle. At AP2V Gurgaon, we are the best DevOps training institute in Gurgaon. We have a detailed DevOps course content that covers every aspect right from infrastructure management to configuration and development. With our experienced faculty and resourceful infrastructure, we provide the best DevOps training in Gurgaon. You can rely on our expertise to improve your development skills.
Industry Trends in DevOps:
Initially, DevOps was considered a short-lived technology having limited scope. But, it has defied the expectation and became a mainstream platform where software developers and engineers can collaborate for productive outcomes in a project. The popularity of DevOps techniques isn’t expected to fizzle out in the near future. In fact, it will witness a rise of zero-touch automation in which focus will be laid on applying automation throughout the software products.
By the end of 2018, the experts also believe that agile development will hold the key to faster software development cycle by improving responsiveness and software delivery timelines. In the recent times, there has been a rise in improper and false information due to artificial intelligence, machine learning, bots, and web crawlers. In this scenario, it is important for organizations to become more efficient about their technological deployments. This will increase the focus on testing as well.
Why Learn DevOps?
It is expected that nearly 80% of global enterprises will embrace DevOps by the end of 2020. A lot of focus has been shifted on development of this technology for better collaborations among teams. This has also increased the demand for engineers having DevOps certification training. The average salaries have also grown to nearly $123,354. Hence, there is much potential to make a successful career in this field. So, you should take the best DevOps training online offered by AP2V Gurgaon.
If you want to hone your skill sets in the domain of software development and operations, you need to learn DevOps basics from a reputed institute providing the most comprehensive DevOps training material. At the same time, it is essential to know about the prerequisites for taking this course. Though there aren’t any mandatory requirements to be met, it is better if you possess a basic understanding of software development. Additionally, knowledge of Maven, Linux, and Git is also advisable to better grasp the DevOps concepts.
At AP2V Gurgaon, we provide a detailed course that is completed within a stipulated DevOps training duration by our expert tutors. We aim to provide hands-on learning experiences on various elements of software delivery and implementation in the organizations. On successful completion of our DevOps training, you will be equipped with following skills:
- Knowledge of DevOps environments and their toolsets.
- Automation processes related to code delivery and deployment. At the same time, you will also learn how to use test automation tools, Dockers containerization, configuration management, build tools, monitoring systems, and source code management on completion of this course.
- Monitoring and measuring various success factors and performance metrics.
- Basic knowledge of infrastructure servers.
- Deeper insights into the fundamentals of virtualization, deployment of infrastructure, server management, and optimization of communication tools.
- A better ability to understand and use DevOps tools including Docker, Nagios, Ansible, Puppet, and Chef.
At AP2V Gurgaon, we provide complete DevOps training and certification to boost your career in the software development industry. You can enroll in our classroom-based training or prefer online courses devised by our skilled trainers.
What is DevOps?
It is a combination of best practices and tools for automation of software development processes. In the recent times, there was a pressing need to improve software velocity and throughput in the agile development environment. This is where DevOps provides a comprehensive approach to ensure agility and efficiency in the complete software delivery model. It is also explained by the experts as a platform used for encouraging integration, collaboration, communication, and automation among the development and operations teams in an enterprise.
What is the Working of DevOps?
When working on a DevOps model, it is important to understand that there are no silos defined for development and operations in this environment. In the recent times, this platform has evolved to merge the skill sets of both the teams to ensure that DevOps engineers can work together throughout the application lifecycle. It can help in developing multidisciplinary knowledge from the stage of development to final deployment and operations. The best practices are used to automate promises and teams rely on technology stack that enables smooth functioning of applications.
What Is the Difference Between DevOps and Agile Development?
There has been a lot of confusion in the organizations that often misconstrue these two terms. DevOps is a method of software development that uses integration, communication, and collaboration. It is a culture that promotes collaboration between teams to ensure rapid production processes.
On the other hand, agile development refers to continuous iteration of testing and development. This process helps in breaking a product into smaller bits and integrates them for final testing by the teams. It focuses on consistent changes while DevOps is based on consistent testing and delivery procedures. For in-depth knowledge of this platform, you should go through our DevOps training videos having complete information on this subject matter.
Advantages of AP2V Gurgaon’s DevOps Training:
To learn DevOps for a smooth career transition, you can count on our DevOps online training and classroom sessions. We are a leading DevOps institute focusing on building the right skill sets needed for success in this domain. The main advantages of learning this skill from AP2V Gurgaon are:
- A proper and accurate course material based on our profound industry experience.
- Flexibility to choose a training schedule as per your convenience.
- Best-in-class training facilities and experienced faculty.
- Placement support and guidance from the best mentors.
AP2V Gurgaon is a leading DevOps academy nurturing the future of IT aspirants. You can enroll in our courses for taking your career ahead in the right direction. To know more about this course, call us at +91 124 4364210 and get in touch.
Introduction to DevOps
Lesson : 1 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Understand DevOps
- Roles and responsibilities
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Delivery
- Continuous Deployment
- Understand the infrastructure layouts and its challenges
- Network Concepts at Enterprise Scale and Discuss the famous Use-case
AWS - Cloud Computing
Lesson : 2 | Duration 1.5 hours
- What is Cloud Computing?
- Types and Service models of cloud computing
- Understanding AWS Architecture
- About EC2 and types , Pricing
- EIP ( Elastic IP address), Allocating, associating , releasing
- Launch Linux Instances in AWS
- Connecting Linux instances from windows desktop and Linux machines
Lesson : 3 | Duration 1.5 hours
- What is Web-server?
- What is Apache?
- HTTP and HTTPS protocol
- Understanding the Compilation
- Compile Apache
- Learn to run more than one version on same machine
- What is Nginx?
- How Does it Work?
- Nginx vs Apache
- Learn to create Virtual Host and Serve static content
- Nginx as a Reverse Proxy
- What is Reverse Proxy?
- Reverse Proxy with proxy_pass
- Nginx as a Load Balancer
- What’s Load Balancer
- Load Balancing to Multiple Server
- Nginx Logging
Load Balancing with HAProxy
Lesson : 4 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Installation and Configuration
- Understanding “global” section
- Modes – TCP vs. HTTP
- Proxies Section
- Load Balancing Algorithms
- Use HAProxy and share the load with round-robin policy
Lesson : 5 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Configure the rsyslog daemon
- Understand standard facilities, priorities, and actions
- Configure log rotation
- Understand rsyslog
- Understand Remote logging and configure a test client
GIT: Version control system
Lesson : 6 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Overview of version control systems
- Overview of Git
- What is Git
- Setting up a project
- Managing accounts
- Creating and Using the repository
- Installing on GIT client on Linux
- Cloning, check-in and committing
- Creating the Branches, switching the branches, merging the branches.
Lesson : 7 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Build Cycle
- Jenkins Architecture
- Obtaining and installing Jenkins
- Install and setup Jenkins
- Exploring Jenkins Dashboard
- Creating Jobs
- Running the Jobs
- Setting up the global environments for Jobs
- Adding and updating Plugins
- Disabling and deleting jobs
- Understanding Deployment
- Jenkins integration with GIT
- Jenkins to run script remotely
- Jenkins integration with Maven
- Jenkins pipelines
Lesson : 8 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Introduce Ansible
- Deploy Ansible
- Use modules
- Execute ad-hoc commands against servers
- Implement playbooks
- Implement Ansible Vault
- Write playbooks to Compile Apache
- Ansible Integration with Jenkins
Lesson : 9 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Nagios architecture
- Installing and configuring server components
- Users and Security
- Hosts and HostGroups
- Services and ServiceGroups
- Monitoring Linux servers with nrpe
- Install and Configure the NRPE
- Monitor Local Resource from Remote Nagios Server
- Define Nagios Commands
- Plug-in Return Codes
- Configuring Notifications
- Creating Custom checks
Lesson : 10 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Introducing Docker
- Containerization Fundamentals
- Dockers vs. Virtualization
- Docker Architecture
- Creating Images
- Docker Volumes
- Installing Docker on Linux
- Introducing DockerHub?
- Creating an account on DockerHub
- Working with the Docker images from DockerHub
- Run your first container
- Run a container
- Running commands in container
- Run multiple containers
- Remove the containers
- Customize Image and Upload to Docker Registry
- Running a Container from the custom image
- Publishing the Custom image
Lesson : 11 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Introduction to Swarm
- Starting a Swarm
- Deploy to Swarm
- Scaling your service
Lesson : 12 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Kubernetes Architecture - Overview
- Kubernetes Versus Docker Swarm
- Installing Kubernetes
- Setting Up a Single Node Kubernetes
- Deploying a Stand-Alone Application