As an esteemed Django training institute in Gurgaon, AP2V Gurgaon is sought after by individuals who wish to undertake Django training in Gurgaon from a first-rate facility. Our facility is equipped to offer comprehensive education to the students who want to get certified with Python Training.
One of the key reasons behind the mainstream popularity of our institute is the individual attention we insist on giving each student. Furthermore, our placement assistance programme is another reason why so many young professionals choose our Django Python Web Development Course.
Abundant Scope for Studying Python and Django
Studies show that an increasing number of companies today need employees proficient in Django. Moreover, since Python is the most frequently used programming language, electing Python Language Training is the need of the hour for students of computer science on a global level. Ideal for server side programming, taking a Python Programming Tutorial can be of great help in mastering the fundamentals of the programming language. You may then graduate to taking an advanced course on the subject and find best ways to learn advanced Django.
It can help you make a valuable contribution to organizations as an employee who can use Python development to power business websites. This is precisely why industry magnates have suggested that taking a Python Online Course is the right path for students who wish to pave their way to career success in web development.
Unprecedented Career Growth Opportunities in Django
There are several different roles and responsibilities you can choose in the field such as deciding to become a Python Django Developer. In fact, the chief reason why individuals prefer this job is that the average salary is anything over $125,000 each year for those who wish to work in the USA.
Additionally, it is regarded a highly paid job in the Indian markets as well making it one that can help you achieve great personal and professional growth. The sky is the limit when it comes to career opportunities in this field. You may decide to work as a Full Stack Developer or even a Back End Developer. However, all that you need to ensure is that you get certified from a reputed institute like AP2V Gurgaon.
At AP2V Gurgaon, we help you explore the best means to Learn Django Online Course Free. With dedicated staff and a fully equipped facility, we cater to students with Python tutorial for beginners. Our skilled instructors teach Django course content from an industry standard curriculum with special Django classroom training.
What is Django used for?
Django is renowned for being a full stack web development framework. It uses the computer programming language of Python and Django is accredited with being a valuable aid to develop comprehensive websites. Uncomplicated code and swift website development are a few of the highlights of Django sites that can function using Python.
Is Django stable?
A little insight into the topic with Django Online Training shall explicate that it is indeed stable. It is precisely why businesses like Instagram, Pinterest, among several others have been using Django for years together. Another facet that speaks volumes of its stability is that it can handle heavy site traffic to the extent of more than 50,000 hits per second.
Does Django scale?
Yes indeed, Django was always intended to scale and can thus accommodate and function with new hardware. It operates with the type of architecture that allows you to introduce new hardware no matter what the current level happens to be. This is another reason why young professionals take a Python Course so as to work in the field with ample knowledge and a working familiarity with the subject.
Is Django a CMS?
No, Django is not a content management system. Quite simply put, it is a web framework used to create high quality websites in a short period of time. This programming tool has an automated admin website which helps you save more time.
The AP2V Gurgaon Advantage
A number of students approach AP2V Gurgaon when they need to learn Django online course free. Therefore, you must be aware of some of the advantages our facility offers you-
- Upon getting certified being placed with the right company is a major concern for most students. At AP2V Gurgaon, we understand this and go above and beyond with placement assistance to make certain that every student gets the best chance to build a strong career.
- Our study material can prepare you to ace the examination, but there is more that we offer students at AP2V Gurgaon. We supply you with learning aids and Django Training Videos that make your training straightforward and stress free.
- The flexible timings we offer you in the course of our Advanced Django Course lets you pursue a job as you work and study or even lets you continue full-time college along with Django training.
- Our commitment is to ensure maximum students can grab the opportunity to undertake the Django online course for beginners, which is why we have maintained inexpensive course fees.
- Above all, people prefer to Learn Python Online with us because our center is state-of-the-art and built to accommodate large batches of students. The labs, equipment and proficient trainers we have on board are simply there to assist students in the pursuit of education.
- Our customizable Python Tutorial is the perfect fit for individuals who want to study despite a busy schedule. We make our students a priority as they embark upon the quest for a long lasting career in Django.
Taking a Python Online Tutorial is considered the best means to build a long and fruitful career in the industry. If it is your aim in life to do so, then do reach our team at +91 124 4364210. Alternatively you may also drop by our training facility in Gurgaon. Be it a Django tutorial for beginners or Python Programming, AP2V Gurgaon offers you every course detail.
Lesson : 1 | Duration 1.5 hours
- About Django
- Django Components
Installing & Configuring Django Components
Lesson : 2 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Django Pre-Requisites
- Downloading & Installing Django
- Choosing a Database
- Creating a New Project
Generating Simple Django Views
Lesson : 3 | Duration 1.5 hours
- About view functions
- Using Django’s Http Response Class
- Understanding Http Request Object
- Using Query Dict Objects
Configuring URL Conf
Lesson : 4 | Duration 1.5 hours
- About URL Conf
- Regular Expressions
- Expression Examples
- Simple URL Conf Examples
- Using Multiple URL Conf
- Passing URL Arguments
Lesson : 5 | Duration 1.5 hours
- About Templates
- Template Fundamentals
- Creating Template objects
- Loading Template Files
- Filling in Template Content (Context Objects)
- Template Filters
- Template Tags
- More on For Loops
- Template Inheritance
- Easy Rendering of Templates
- Request Context Processors
- Global Context Processors
HTML Forms with Forms (formerly new forms)
Lesson : 6 | Duration 1.5 hours
- The Forms Module
- Creating the Form
- Generating Output from the Form
- Customizing Field Parameters
- Processing Form Data
- Customizing Form Outpu
Database Models with Django
Lesson : 7 | Duration 1.5 hours
- About Database Models
- Configuring Django for Database Access
- Understanding Django Apps
- About Django Models
- Defining Django Models
- Understanding Model Fields & Options
- Table Naming Conventions
- Creating A Django Model
- Adding the App to Your Project
- Validating the App
- Generating & Reviewing the SQL
- Adding Data to the Model
- Primary Keys and the Model
- Simple Data Retrieval Using a Model
- Understanding QuerySets
- Applying Filters
- Specifying Field Lookups
- Lookup Types
- Slicing QuerySets
- Specifying Ordering in QuerySets
- Common QuerySet Methods
- Deleting Records
- Managing Related Records
- Retrieving Related Records
Lesson : 8 | Duration 1.5 hours
- ORM Configuration:
- Mapper Configuration
- Relationship Configuration
- Inheritance Mapping
- Advanced Collection Configuration
- Configuration Extensions:
- Declarative Extension
- Association Proxy
- Hybrid Attributes
- Mutable Scalars
- Ordered List
- ORM Usage: Session Usage and Guidelines
- Query API reference
- Relationship Loading Techniques
- Using Q Objects
- Creating Forms from Models
Using the Django Admin Interface
Lesson : 9 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Enabling the Admin Interface
- Creating an Admin User
Access Control with Sessions and Users
Lesson : 10 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Cookies & Django
- The Django Session Framework
- Sessions in Views
- Session Tuning
- Installing Django User Authentication
- Using Authentication in Views
- Login and Logout
- Building your Own Login/Logout Views
- Authentication Decorators
- Adding & Deactivating Users
- Asynchronous Messaging
- Managing Permissions
Lesson : 11 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Simple Generic Views
- Using Generic Redirects
- Other Generic Views
- Create/Update/Delete Generic views
Creating Syndication Feeds
Lesson : 12 | Duration 1.5 hours
- About Syndication
AJAX Integration with Django
Lesson : 13 | Duration 1.5 hours
- AJAX with Django
Data Caching for Performance
Lesson : 14 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Data Caching
- Setting up Per-View Caching
- Site Caching
Preventing Cross Site Request Forgery
Lesson : 15 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Cross Site Request Forgery
Django's Email Functionality
Lesson : 16 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Configuring Mail Settings
- Sending Email
- Other Email Functions
Deploying Django Applications
Lesson : 17 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Deploying to Apache
Using Report Lab for PDF Generation
Lesson : 18 | Duration 1.5 hours
- About ReportLab Toolkit