By undertaking a cloud computing training from AP2V Gurgaon, you can gear up for an exceptional career in the IT industry. AP2V GURGAON is a leading Google Cloud training institute in Gurgaon, known for its unique training methods, skilled trainers and easy certification courses. Along with Google Cloud training in Gurgaon, we offer a lot of training courses for students and professionals looking to upgrade their knowledge and skills in the industry. With our Google Cloud Certification courses, you’ll learn practical knowledge and implementation of cloud computing, which will help you take many businesses to the cloud.
Opportunities After Completing Cloud Computing Courses:
Most enterprises move their important functions to the cloud with a hybrid approach while using multiple vendors. In the coming years, cloud engineers will have to develop solutions that offer scalability, along with a mix of outside systems and in-house technology. By completing a Google Cloud online course from AP2V Gurgaon, you will be able to go beyond a regular cloud engineer and gain expertise in developing, deploying, migrating and maintaining systems in the cloud.
- Job Roles
Today, giant enterprises are aligning their business goals with their IT objectives, and the gap is diminishing rapidly. All companies are looking forward to using IT to leverage new business opportunities. This opens lots of exciting careers for cloud engineers, machine learning experts, cloud architects, cloud support analysts, cloud security specialists, cloud developers, etc.
- Trends & Growth
As per a study by Golden Sachs, cloud computing has become one of the top 3 initiatives by IT executives to integrate cloud as a major part of their companies. In 2018, the cloud spending is projected to be double of $127.5 billion and over 60% businesses will have their infrastructure on cloud-based platforms. In India, there are over 2.2 million jobs in cloud computing so if you become Masters in Google Cloud with a training from AP2V GURGAON, the opportunities are endless.
All About Our Google Cloud Training:
At AP2V Gurgaon, we teach the Google Cloud Platform fundamentals to both, students and professionals to help them achieve their career goals. We focus on helping our students learn Google Cloud applications like compute engine, app engine, container engine, compute options and more. Our training further teaches identity and access management in the cloud, virtual privacy, firewall rules, data management and storage options for cloud.
Objectives of Google Cloud Classes:
- To master the Google cloud concepts so that you can use them efficiently in your workplace
- To learn how to use and set up the various services offered by the platform
- To be able to consistently work on the various Google Cloud platform applications and apps in a challenging environment
- To enable and configure routes
- To implement powerful searches with a scalable datastore
- To be able to handle various web requests using CGI and multi-thread configurations
- To scale and develop apps with the engine’s runtime environment
Whether you want to learn the Google cloud techniques or become advanced Google Cloud engineers, our trainings will help you excel in your chosen field, get certified and find your dream job as a top Google Cloud professional!
What is Google Cloud Platform?
Google Cloud Platform is a suite of cloud computing services for compute, storage, and application development on Google’s hardware. GCP offers a range of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS services that can be accessed by software developers, cloud administrators and IT professionals over the internet or a dedicated network connection.
What is the difference between Google Cloud Platform vs AWS?
The differences between GCP and AWS are majorly in the number of services offered by each cloud computing service. While AWS has a broad range of services, Google Cloud is largely focused on IaaS and SaaS services. Google Cloud is also comparatively cheaper and more flexible on instance configuration.
What is Google Cloud Storage?
The Google Cloud Storage is a large public storage platform where enterprises can house their large unstructured data sets. Companies can easily purchase storage solutions to securely store their primary or infrequently used data. Customers also have the option to choose the geographical location where their data will live.
Key Highlights of AP2V Gurgaon:
- All our cloud computing courses are designed keeping in mind the current industry standards
- We’re an established Red Hat authorized training institute and business partner, with a wide experience in teaching Google Cloud methods and module.
- For all organizations looking for open source solutions, we are the one-stop shop. We also offer corporate Google cloud training at affordable costs.
- Our cost-effective business ready solutions and trainings have helped multiple companies leverage the benefits of Linux and Open Source
- When you complete your Google Cloud Platform course from AP2V Gurgaon, you’ll be able to successfully design an IT strategy that enables enterprise applications to be built, deployed, maintained and migrated to the cloud.
- We’re a Google Cloud Institute offering flexibility to our students for ease of learning. You can take up our Google Cloud help online, opt for a classroom training in Google cloud, or even choose a one on one session to know more about Google Cloud.
- All our trainers are highly experienced and certified, and have a rich background of working in some of the top MNCs and IT companies of the world
- They help our students to practice Google Cloud with live projects and case studies
- We also offer flexible class timings and payment solutions
Trust AP2V Gurgaon to offer the best cloud training and certification in Gurgaon so that you can make an exceptional career in Google Cloud. Our conducive learning environment has helped thousands of students get placed in some of the best companies in the world. With our Google Cloud Platform training, we prepare you to enter the industry with tons of Google Cloud industry knowledge, helping you climb the ladder in your career easily. Our labs are equipped with all the latest hardware and software and our study materials have been carefully designed to help students crack their certifications.
If you’d like to find best ways to learn Google Cloud, call us today!
Introduction to Cloud Computing
Lesson : 1 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Why Cloud Computing?
- Benefits of Cloud Computing
Types of Cloud Computing
Lesson : 2 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- Infrastructure as a Service
- Software as a Service
- Platform as a Service
Setting up Cloud Projects and Accounts
Lesson : 3 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Creating an Account
- Creating a New Project
- Creating Users and Assigning Roles
- Enabling APIs
- Provisioning Stackdriver Accounts
Managing Billing Configuration
Lesson : 4 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Creating Billing Accounts
- Establishing Billing Budgets and Alerts
- Setting up Billing Exports to Estimate Daily/Monthly Charges
Lesson : 5 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Setting up a Cloud Server
- Cloud Server in the new Playgrounds Interface
- Installing the Cloud SDK
- Using the Cloud SDK
Planning and Configuring Compute Resources
Lesson : 6 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Comparing Compute Options
- Reviewing Compute Engine
- Reviewing Compute Engine - Managed Instance Groups
- Reviewing Kubernetes Engine
- Reviewing App Engine
Planning and Configuring Data Storage Options
Lesson : 7 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Comparing Storage Options
Planning and Configuring Network Resources
Lesson : 8 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Networking Options
Planning and Estimating Using the Pricing Calculat
Lesson : 9 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Estimating the Price of the Application
Deploying the Applications
Lesson : 10 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Configuring Common Services 1 of 2
- Configuring Common Services 2 of 2
- Deploying the Products API on Kubernetes 1 of 2
- Deploying the Products API on Kubernetes 2 of 2
- Deploying the Ads API on Compute Engine With Deployment Manager 1 of 2
- Deploying the Ads API on Compute Engine With Deployment Manager 2 of 2
- Deploying the Image Processor With Cloud Functions
- Deploying the Front-end in App Engine
- Deploying Wordpress with Cloud Launcher
Lesson : 11 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Managing Compute Engine Instances - Creating an instance
- Managing Compute Engine Instances - SSH
- Managing Compute Engine Instances - Images and Snapshots
- Cloud SDK Configurations
- Managing Kubernetes Engine Resources
- Managing App Engine Resources
- Working with Cloud Storage
- Managing Networking Resources
- Monitoring and Logging
Configuring Access and Security
Lesson : 12 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Working With Logs
- Viewing Audit Logs for Project and Managed Services