AP2V is known far and wide as a superior Kubernetes training institute in Gurgaon. A top choice for those who need to take up Kubernetes Certification in Gurgaon, the AP2V institute is a state-of-the-art facility. Our trainers are keen on inculcating in trainees every facet and concept of the course. Individuals choose us for Kubernetes training in Gurgaon because our detailed curriculum is carefully planned. The sole aim of the coursework is to ensure that our students have a strong knowledge of containerization by the time the course is completed.
The Dynamic Scene of Cloud Management Platforms
Ever since the world embraced cloud computing, there arose an innate need for professionals accomplished in aspects like cloud migration, automation or even application integration. A study conducted by experts in the field indicated that cloud technology is the most lucrative and coveted technology that exists in the present day. Additionally, it is used and preferred by more than 75% businesses today with the numbers only rising each year.
This is precisely what has prompted a number of students and young working professionals to consider becoming a Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA). Such an individual is one who can design as well as construct a real-world Kubernetes cluster among other duties.
Career Opportunities in Kubernetes
Successfully becoming a Certified Kubernetes Administrator necessitates that aspirants appear for a standardized test taken by the Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF). This in turn, mandates that you study the coursework in painful detail so you can clear the exam and be authorized to work in Kubernetes and establish a prosperous career. You could choose to join a leading multinational company as a Senior Devops Engineer, take up a job as a Senior Kubernetes Architect or even work as a Cloud Software Engineer proficient in Docker and Kubernetes.
Those who are contemplating the best way to seek Docker and Kubernetes certification should simply opt for a renowned Certified Kubernetes Administrator Training course in Gurgaon. Learning at the right institute is vital because a leading facility shall do their best to aid candidates with placement assistance upon the culmination of the course. It is a smart way to tread the pathway to career success.
Our Kubernetes Classroom Training encompasses a wide array of concepts that include but are not limited to bootstrapping clusters, kubelet processes, Kubernetes control plane among other things. We train amateurs to grasp Kubernetes Concepts ensuring they have complete mastery over the subject. What is more is that Kubernetes classes at AP2V are priced affordably for the convenience of candidates.
How to get Advanced Kubernetes Training?
Many hope to pursue an advanced course studying the world’s best known container orchestration platform. That being said, being aware of Kubernetes basics is an essential pre-requisite to taking the advanced course in it. Alternatively, you may also enrol for a Kubernetes fundamentals training to practice Kubernetes before you opt to attain professional competency in it.
What is a Docker?
Initially launched in 2013, Docker is a computer program that has been created by Docker, Inc. Globally acclaimed as a software containerization platform, it helps you manage any applications in the hybrid cloud as well as run containers that are essentially software packages. Docker works at an operating-system stage of virtualization that is aptly dubbed containerization. Those desirous of gaining a detailed insight in the program may opt for Kubernetes administration Docker certification.
How to learn Docker and Kubernetes?
The best way to learn these concepts is to train under talented trainers at a top Kubernetes institute in the city. Taking thorough Docker and Kubernetes training Gurgaon is the ideal way to gain proficiency in working with the platform.
What is Kubernetes for?
Initially created by Google, today Kubernetes is run and managed by a Cloud Native Computing Foundation. It is often referred to as K8s and is in reality an open-source container-orchestration system. Some of its features include automating deployment and scaling in addition to running containerized applications. People often seek training with an advanced Kubernetes course to capitalize on work opportunities in Kubernetes.
The AP2V Advantage
The advent of cloud computing has exponentially increased the demand for job candidates proficient in Kubernetes leading to the industry teeming with work opportunities in this field. When it comes to advanced Kubernetes Training in Gurgaon we offer you the following advantages when you train with us-
- We train students in operating Docker as well as honing their Container Orchestration prowess with the aid of Kubernetes.
- Since our trainers have industry experience in Kubernetes, we ensure each student is familiar with a cloud based microservices environment by the time the course culminates.
- Our coursework helps you gain a deeper understanding of the Docker tool chain as well as Docker-compose. In fact our sessions include practical experiments, cases studies and even Kubernetes training videos intended to expertly inform and educate students.
- As a leading institute extending Advanced Kubernetes training in Gurgaon our facility is equipped to cater to a large batch size. Nevertheless, we pay close attention to the progress of each and every candidate.
- Our laboratory is graced with every piece of equipment essential to the course to guarantee that students lack for nothing at AP2V.
- Along with practical lessons we offer classroom training in Kubernetes to make sure that the difficult syllabus is sectioned into lessons that are made easy to follow for every individual.
If it is your aim to master a Kubernetes Course in Gurgaon, then AP2V is the place for you. All you have to do is reach out to us and register for Kubernetes Certification in Gurgaon. Whether you wish to work as a proficient cloud software engineer or build a growing career in Kubernetes, call us at +91 124 4364210 or take a trip to our Gurgaon-based training center. We are ready to proffer any information you need on free Kubernetes training and offer any more assistance.
Lesson : 1 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Introduction to Kubernetes
- Introduction to Docker
- Cluster Architecture
- Master Machine Components
- Node Components
- Master and Node Structure
- Introduction to YAML
Installation & Configuration
Lesson : 2 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Install Docker Engine
- Configure kube-apiserver
- kube Controller Manager
- Kubernetes Node Configuration
- Install and Configure Master Controller
- Install and Configure the Minions
- kubectl: Exploring our Environment
- Installing Kubernetes - Master Server
- Installing Kubernetes - Minions / Nodes
Lesson : 3 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Pulling an Image
- Running Containers
- The Dockerfile
- Managing Ports with Container Deployments
- Docker Installation and Image Setup
- Creating Custom Image from a Dockerfile
- Exposing Container Ports to the Host
Pods, Tags and Services
Lesson : 4 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Types of Pod
- Multi Container Pod
- Creating a Job
- Scheduled Job
- Equality-based Selectors
- Set-based Selectors
Lesson : 5 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Functionality of Namespace
- Create a Namespace
- Control the Namespace
- Creating a Namespace in Service
Node & Service
Lesson : 6 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Service with Selector
- Node Controller
- Service without Selector
- Selector configuration in Service
- Service with Multi-Port
- Other services
Lesson : 7 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Replica Sets
Lesson : 8 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Change the Deployment
- Management of Deployment
- Create, Fetch and Update Deployment
Lesson : 9 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Types of Kubernetes Volume
- Persistent Volume
- Persistent Volume Claim
- Creating Persistent Volume
- Creating, Checking, Describing PV
Lesson : 10 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Creating the Secret
- Add Secret in Environment
- Secrets as Volume mount
Networking and Kubernetes
Lesson : 11 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Docker Networking
- Kubernetes Networking
- Pod to Pod
- Exposing Services
- IP Per Pod
- Inter Pod Communication
- Intra Pod Communication