In the past few years, Python has become popular as a general-purpose programming language for various applications. It is a preferred choice for applications related to data science because Python helps in harvesting the desired information and insights from the data in an organization. It has ingenious data structures, interpreted nature, and elegant syntax that help in applications involving data science or web programming. For a successful career in this field, you need a proper Python training in Gurgaon offered by AP2V Gurgaon. Being the best Python training institute in Gurgaon, we provide comprehensive course structures and hands-on training to facilitate learning of these skills in the best possible ways.
The Growing Trends and Industry Insights about Python:
As per developers, Python is the most sought-after programming language for various applications. There is a continuing demand for professionals having proper Python training certification. You can find the best Python courses at AP2V Gurgaon and enhance your career skills in a variety of job fields including machine learning, cloud infrastructure development, data analysis, site reliability testing, web scraping, APIs, and mobile development. However, its applicability in the field of data sciences and machine learning tools has made Python the most popular language for developers.
This versatile programming language helps in gaining the career edge that you need. You need to lay your trust in the best Python training institute where you can learn the latest techniques and methods related to it. Currently, there are over 125,000 third-party libraries that enhance utilization of Python in a variety of projects. To hone your skills in this field, you can also incline towards Python online course certification offered by our well-trained instructors.
The popularity of Python as a programming language has seen unprecedented growth in the last year itself. From 32% at the beginning of year to 38.8% at the year-end, it had an impressive run. More than 54% of web developers are relying on Python for creating nimble web applications.
The Scope of Python in the Job Markets:
If you are looking to rake in the lucrative job potential in the domain of Python programming, you need to undertake the best Python tutorial offered by at AP2V Gurgaon. In March 2018, some industry estimates were made to assess the salary and job potential of this language. In these estimates, it was revealed that Python developers in the USA alone can fetch an average salary up to $115, 835 making it one of the most demanded skills in the market. In fact, even one among every five data scientists also needs a thorough understanding of Python techniques for advancing their career. To gain these skills, you can learn Python online or take our classroom training available at competitive Python course fees.
Since Python-based programming is a growing field of technology, you need to acquire the basic knowledge of this language. It helps if you have fundamental understanding of computer programming and knowledge of any popular programming language. Though none of these prerequisites are essential, they will help in facilitating faster learning if you possess them. You can also take our beginner courses to learn Python programming language with ease.
The expert instructors at AP2V Gurgaon have devised the best methods and teaching formats to impart Python training to every learner. Whether you are a professional or a beginner, we have a detailed curriculum to provide the best possible training in this field. The main skills that you will learn on completion of this course are:
- Learn about the benefits and basics of Python.
- Know about the expressions, data types, functions, looping, OOP, and class defining.
- Understand the important concepts including sequencing, MapReduce, and file operations to facilitate Hadoop implementation.
- Get knowledge about machine learning algorithms and using Python to ride Hive and Pig UDF.
What Is Python And What Is It Used For?
Python is a general-purpose programming language that can accomplish any function performed by other programming languages. It is an open-source language that can perform on every platform. It has syntax rules that do not depend on additional codes. It is easy to build custom applications using its clean course. Python is used for both web and desktop application development.
Is Python or C++ Better?
It can be difficult to differentiate between these two most popular programming languages. It mostly depends on some vital metrics like garbage collection, memory management, code readability, development speed, and ability to work as interpreter. On all these metrics, Python emerges as a popular choice because it has an easy to understand syntax, proper memory management, and it is an interpreter. It is easier to learn for the beginners. But it lacks the run-time speed required for faster development.
Is It Easy to Learn Python?
It is comparatively easy to build rapport with Python as a programming language. However, to gain expertise in this field, you need the best Python tutorial for beginners. Typically, these tutorials begin with the basics of Python and then, you can learn about regular expression and essential libraries. With a proper approach and a comprehensive course structure, it may become easier to learn Python.
Which Institute Provides the Best Python Courses?
There are many reputable Python institutes in Delhi NCR. For a detailed Python programming tutorial, you can enroll at Cetpa Python, Python CodeAcademy, or AP2V Gurgaon. At AP2V Gurgaon, we have designed the best course material to teach Python programming for beginners and advanced learners. Our courses are supported by practical case studies and hands-on training provided in a well-equipped training facility.
Advantages of learning Python from AP2V Gurgaon:
As a premier Python class for beginners, AP2V Gurgaon takes pride to be shaping careers of many IT professionals and aspirants. We are renowned to be the best training institute in Gurgaon. With our world-class training infrastructure, we make you future-ready to take on the best opportunities in this field. The main advantages of our training are:
- We aim to maximize your learning potential with our tested teaching modules and best way to learn Python.
- Our courses cover every detail of using Python right from its fundamental concepts to complicated techniques.
- Learn from the best industry experts having detailed knowledge of this programming language.
- It is an affordable course module on completion of which we provide complete placement support and assistance.
If aiming to learn this course from a trusted institute, opt for AP2V Gurgaon that assists the students to get certified in this field within the minimum time possible. For more details, reach out to our experts at +91 124 4364210.
Introduction to Script
Lesson : 1 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Course Overview
- What is Script, program?
- Types of Scripts
- Difference between Script and Programming Languages
- Features and Limitation of Scripting
- Types of programming Language Paradigms
Introduction to Python
Lesson : 2 | Duration 1.5 hours
- What is Python?
- Why Python?
- Who Uses Python?
- Characteristics of Python
- History of Python
Download and Execution
Lesson : 3 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Install Python IDE | IDE - Sublime Text
- Python Download and Installation on Windows, Linux and Mac
- Execute the Script
- Interactive and Script Mode
- Python File Extensions
- SETTING PATH IN Windows
- Python Comments
- Quit the Python Shell
- Shell as a Simple Calculator
- Quotations in Python
- Python Path Testing
- Joining two lines
- Create "Hello, AP2V Solutions!" program
Data Type, Variables and Assignment
Lesson : 4 | Duration 1.5 hours
- List Indexing and Slicing
- Defining and Accessing Lists
- Splitting and Joining Strings
- List Searching
- Defining a Dictionary
- Dictionary Lookup and Update
- Checking Keys
Lesson : 5 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Python Strings
- Indexing Strings
- Searching Strings
- Slicing Strings
- Formatting Strings
Logic and Conditionals
Lesson : 6 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Boolean Logic
- Logical Expressions
- More conditionals
- Nested conditions
Lesson : 7 | Duration 1.5 hours
- for Loop
- for Loop Syntax
- for Loop Simple Example
- Find Sum of 10 Numbers
- Python Nested for Loops
- while Loop
- while Loop Syntax
- while Loop Example 1
- Nested Loop
- Jump statements
- Keyword to execute nothing
Lesson : 8 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Default Exception Handler
- Catching Exceptions
- Raise an exception
- User-defined exception
Lesson : 9 | Duration 1.5 hours
- What is a Function?
- Defining Functions
- Calling Functions
- Local Variables
- Default arguments
- Using Print and Return in Functions
- What is Recursion?
- Calling functions using Recursion
Lesson : 10 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Introduction to Files
- Opening and Reading Files
- File handling modes
- Reading Files using Iteration
- Writing Files
- Understanding File Systems and Paths
- Working with File Paths
Lesson : 11 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Classes and instances
- Classes method calls
- Multiple Inheritance
- Multilevel Inheritance
- Bound and Unbound Methods
Modules And Packages
Lesson : 12 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Module Creations and Usage
- Module Search Path
- Modules Vs. Script
- Package creation and Importing
Lesson : 13 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Manual packages Installation
- Installing packages using "pip"
- Install multiple version modules
Lesson : 14 | Duration 1.5 hours
- A Simple Regular Expression
- Representing Regular Expressions in Python
- Syntax of Regular Expressions
- The Practical Exercise
Manage Excel with Python
Lesson : 15 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Find and Install Package
- Read Excel
- Writing your data to Excel
Lesson : 16 | Duration 1.5 hours
- About Generators
- Generator Syntax
- Communicating with Generators with send()
Lesson : 17 | Duration 1.5 hours
- About Decorators
- Simple Function Decorators
- Classes as Decorators
- Chained Decorators
- Decorator Arguments
Anonymous functions and Pythonic Programming
Lesson : 18 | Duration 1.5 hours
- The general syntax of a lambda function
- map() function
- map() with lambda
- filter() with lambda
- reduce() with lambda
- Common idioms
- List comprehensions
- String formatting
Lesson : 19 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Why use threads?
- Thread Objects
- Determining the Current Thread
- Daemon vs. Non-Daemon Threads
- Enumerating All Threads
- Subclassing Thread
- Timer Threads
- Signaling Between Threads
- Controlling Access to Resources
- Synchronizing Threads
- Limiting Concurrent Access to Resources
- Thread-specific Data
Lesson : 20 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Distribution concepts
- Creating setup.py
- Building installers
- running installers
Django: Web Framework
Lesson : 21 | Duration 1.5 hours
- About Django
- Django Components
- Installation & Configuration Django Components
- Django Pre-Requisites
- Downloading & Installing Django
- Choosing a Database
- Creating a New Project
- Generating Simple DjangViews
- About view functions
- Using Django’s Http Response Class
- Understanding Http Request Object
- Using Query Dict Objects
- Configuring URL Conf
- About URL Conf
- Simple URL Conf Examples
- Using Multiple URL Conf
- Django Templates
- About Templates
- Template Fundamentals
- Loading Template Files
- More on For Loops
- Database Models with Django
- About Database Models
- Configuring Django for Database Access
- Understanding Django Apps
- About Django Models
- Defining Django Models
- Creating A Django Model