Become a Red Hat Certified Engineer - Get Red Hat Training in Gurgaon
Are you tired of becoming a junior system administrator? Are you looking for attractive job offers with attractive remuneration in the IT field? AP2V invites to become an exporter RED HAT Trainer. AP2V's Red Hat certification programs are loaded with a detailed explanation of installation, troubleshooting, and configuration of Red Hat Servers and applications.
What is RED HAT?
Red Hat is an American based multinational software company, offering open-source software to the enterprise community. The programming solutions offered by RED HAT for enterprises are trustworthy in all across the world. Red Hat is known as a leader in cloud technology. Getting Red Hat training certification in Gurgaon can shape your career bright and secure.
What are the Benefits of Red Hat Training?
Our Red Hat Training in Gurgaon offers comprehensive knowledge of Linux and several types of other programs. You will be surprised to know that around 90% of organizations in over 30 countries trust the Red Hat technology. So there is a huge demand for Red Hat engineers and administrators. Engineers of RHEL have excellent competency of mainframes, supercomputers, and servers. Engineers with Red Hat degree are one of the highest paying engineers in the IT field. After getting Red Hat Certification from Gurgaon, you can apply to many respected organizations like IBM as-
- Senior system engineers
- Linux operators
- Sr. Unix system administrators
Around 47,000 companies including IT, MNCs, hospitals and real estate are using RED Hat Linux Server. They need experienced and reliable system administrators and engineers to handle server. So, there is a sea of demand for Red Hat certified engineers and administrators. In the United States alone, more than 20,000 companies are using Red Hat Linux.
Key Essence of Red Hat Certification Programs
The Red Hat Training in Gurgaon offers comprehensive knowledge-
- Installation and configuration of Linux
- Troubleshooting of any Linux related or its software related issues
- Remote logging
- Shell scripting
- Kernel run parameters
- Operating Cloud programs and fixing
- Network address translation
- Network services like HTTP, FTP, NFS, NTP, SMB and SSH
- Configuration of packet filtering
Our Red Hat Training in Gurgaon aims to open the door of opportunities for you. Therefore, the course is divided into Linux for beginners, Linux for experienced and Linux for engineers. Select your favorite course to become a certified Red Hat trainer.
Why Join AP2V for Red Hat Training in Gurgaon?
- Arranging theoretical and hands-on training to clear your doubts
- Get training from the industry's experts
- Get discussions on current issues with Linux programs and how to fix them
- The comprehensive curriculum set by the Red Hat
- Flexible classes to complete your course with less hurdle
- Assisting with placement by getting you ready for interviews and arranging meetings with companies
- Affordable value-oriented program
Why is it classroom-teaching over online training?
Classroom instructor- based training makes you confident and clears your doubts. It increases your focus and prepares you for interviews.
How do you assess my performance?
An online examination is a way to assess your performance.
What will happen if I miss some classes?
We will try out best to arrange some extra classes to cover your syllabus.
Do I need to bring my laptop?
Since the program is technical and installation of software required letting you practice more, it is necessary to bring your laptop.
Controlling Services and Daemons
Lesson : 1 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Controlling Services with systemctI
- Controlling the Boot Process
Managing IPv6 Networking
Lesson : 2 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Review of IPv4 Networking Configuration
- IPv6 Networking Concepts
- IPv6 Networking Configuration
Configuring Link Aggregation and Bridging
Lesson : 3 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Configuring Network Teaming
- Managing Network Teaming
- Configuring Software Bridges
Network Port Security
Lesson : 4 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Managing Firewalld
- Managing Rich Rules
- Masquerading and Port Forwarding
- Managing SELinux Port Labeling
Managing DNS for Servers
Lesson : 5 | Duration 1.5 hours
- DNS Concepts
- Configuring a Caching Nameserver
- DNS Troubleshooting
Configuring Email Transmission
Lesson : 6 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Configuring Send only Email Services
Providing Remote Block Storage
Lesson : 7 | Duration 1.5 hours
- ISCSI Concept
- Providing iSCSI Targets
- Accessing iSCSI Storage
Providing File- based Storage
Lesson : 8 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Exporting NFS File Systems
- Protecting NFS Exports
- Providing SMB File Shares
- Performing a Multiuser SMB Mount
Configuring MariaDB Databases
Lesson : 9 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Installing MariaDB
- Working with MariaDB Databases
- Managing Database Users and Access Rights
- Creating and Restoring MariaDB Backups
Providing Apache HTTPD Web Service
Lesson : 10 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Configuring Apache HTTPD
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Virtual Hosts
- Configuring HTTPS
- Integrating Dynamic Web Content
Writing Bash Scripts
Lesson : 11 | Duration 1.5 hours
- CBash Shell Scripting Basics
Bash Conditionals and Control Structures
Lesson : 12 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Enhancing Bash Shell Scripts with Conditionals and Control Structures
- Lab Bash Conditionals and Control Structures
Configuring the Shell Environment
Lesson : 13 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Changing the Shell Environment
Lesson : 14 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Red Hat System Administration III Comprehensive Review