Star Cloud Computing
In cloud computing, the word cloud is used as a metaphor for "the Internet," so the cloud computing means "a type of internet based computing," where different services such as computer networks, servers, storage, applications and other services are delivered to computers and other devices through the Internet. Its relies on sharing computing resources rather than having local servers or personal devices to handle applications. Cloud-computing providers provide their services in three standard models like Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Infrastructure a Service (laaS).
Beginner to Advance, Star Certified Cloud Computing Expert assumes that the Learner is either new to the world ofCloud Computing, or wanting to brush-up their understanding of the concepts and practices of Cloud Computing.
Cloud Computing Course Objectives
- Concepts of Cloud Computing and Virtualization
- Why Cloud Computing is important!
- Cloud as a Service- PaaS, laaS, and SaaS
- About multiple flavors of cloud available in the market, be it Amazon or Google or Azure.
- Deciding the cloud solutions based on requirement.
- Cloud Backup Solutions and Security
- Master Cloud Computing and its Importance in terms of economic value, Apply concepts of Virtualization.
- Work on different Clouds available in the market and describes the advantages and benefitsassociated with Cloud Computing.
- Implementation of Cloud Computing Concepts.
Table Of Contents Outline
Part 1 : Describing Cloud Computing
1. Introduction to Cloud Computing.
2. Cloud Computing and Virtualization.
3. Exploring Cloud Computing as a service.
Part 2: Describing CIouds available in the Market
4. Exploring Open Stack Cloud.
5. Exploring Google Engine.
6. Exploring Mobile Cloud Computing.
7. Exploring Amazon Cloud Services.
Part 3: Deciding the Cloud solutions
8. Exploring Cloud Computing Models.
9. Exploring Risks Involved.
10. Exploring Cost Metrics and Pricing Models.
11. Exploring Service Quality and SLAS.
Part 4: Additional Cloud Related Concepts
12. Cloud Backup Solutions and Security.
13. Myths and facts in Cloud Computing.
Part 5: Labs.
|Exam Codes||Cloud Computing S08-511 (Academy customers use the same codes)|
|Launch Date||Jul 01 2017|
|Number of Questions||50|
|Type of Questions||MULTIPLE CHOICE|
|Length of Test||90 Minutes|
|Recommended Experience||The Candidate should have good knowledge about Computer Networking, Storage and Virtualization.|
Experienced Linux® system administrators responsible for managing OpenStack environments who want to learn: